In an opinion piece published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday last week, the WSJ Editorial Board highlighted many of the radical provisions of the PRO Act. The article, titled “Big Labor’s Big Senate Plans” also lays out the potential pathway for the ABC-opposed legislation should the U.S. Senate become controlled by a Democratic majority with a Biden Administration. Read the full article here. Additionally, the article is now uploaded to the Free Enterprise Alliance’s new PRO Act website.
- ABC Coalition Urges Senate To Oppose Confirmation of Julie Su as Labor Secretary June 1, 2023
- Treasury Releases Guidance on IRA Domestic Content Requirements May 21, 2023
- New Mackinac Study Expands Literature on Prevailing Wage Waste May 21, 2023
- Update Your Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form by July 25 May 18, 2023
- OSHA Announces National Emphasis Program To Prevent Falls May 18, 2023