In an opinion piece published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday last week, the WSJ Editorial Board highlighted many of the radical provisions of the PRO Act. The article, titled “Big Labor’s Big Senate Plans” also lays out the potential pathway for the ABC-opposed legislation should the U.S. Senate become controlled by a Democratic majority with a Biden Administration. Read the full article here. Additionally, the article is now uploaded to the Free Enterprise Alliance’s new PRO Act website.
- State Off-Year Elections Deliver Losses To GOP Heading Into 2024 November 30, 2023
- NLRB Extends Effective Date of the Joint Employer Final Rule to Feb. 26, 2024 November 30, 2023
- ABC’s Construction Executive Wins National Honors for Magazine Redesign November 16, 2023
- DOL’s Unlawful Proposed Overtime Rule Will Disrupt Construction Workers’ Workplace Flexibility November 16, 2023
- Nonresidential Construction Spending Increases For the 16th Straight Month in September November 6, 2023