In an opinion piece published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday last week, the WSJ Editorial Board highlighted many of the radical provisions of the PRO Act. The article, titled “Big Labor’s Big Senate Plans” also lays out the potential pathway for the ABC-opposed legislation should the U.S. Senate become controlled by a Democratic majority with a Biden Administration. Read the full article here. Additionally, the article is now uploaded to the Free Enterprise Alliance’s new PRO Act website.
- NLRB General Counsel Applauds DHS’s Process Enhancements for Supporting Labor Law Enforcement Investigations February 2, 2023
- FTC Releases Restrictive Proposed Rule Banning Noncompete Agreements January 26, 2023
- Inflation Easing: Monthly Construction Input Prices Drop 2.7% in December, Says ABC January 26, 2023
- ABC’s Construction Backlog Indicator Flat in December at Highest Level Since Q2 2019 January 19, 2023
- ABC and Procore Announce Strategic Partnership January 19, 2023