The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, employee benefits, training and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program and has earned Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Gold, Platinum or Diamond status, is formally designated an “Accredited Quality Contractor.”
Companies selected as an Accredited Quality Contractor receive:
• Wide recognition within the industry and business community and with the public
• Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
• Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
• Access to AQC marketing materials such as hard hat stickers, membership plaques, etc.
• Recognition in FindContractors.com, ABC’s searchable tool to identify fellow ABC members by company name, chapter, CSI and NAICS codes and other designations
• Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction® award submissions
• Mention in the December issue of ABC’s magazine, Construction Executive, as well as eligibility to purchase specially priced packages for half-page, full-page and two-page designs
For more information, visit abc.org/aqc or contact email@example.com.