OSHA’s primary resource is the OSHA COVID-19 Official Webpage. This page is being updated routinely and ABC Central Ohio encourages it’s members to review it frequently. Recent guidance released and housed on this page includes:
- Temporary Guidance on the enforcement of OSHA’s Respiratory Protection standard😮 on
- April 3 Memo: on Respiratory Protection Equipment Certified Under Standards of Other Countries or Jurisdictions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 3 Memo: on Respiratory Protection and the N95 Shortage Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic
- NEW Short video: Higher Risk Jobs Need Extra Protections to Keep Workers Safe
- NEW Poster: Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce the Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus (Spanish)
- Visit OSHA’s Publications webpage for other useful workplace safety information.