On July 11, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee held a full committee markup of numerous health care billsaimed at expanding access to health savings accounts (HSAs) and lowering health care premiums for American employers and employees. These bills contained critical provisions that ABC has expressed support for, including tax relief from Obamacare’s employer mandate, increasing contribution limits for HSAs and modernizing HSAs to allow for telehealth and wellness coverage. ABC is encouraged by the House’s progress on these important priorities to lower health care costs and eliminate burdensome policies for the construction industry and hardworking Americans.
- State Off-Year Elections Deliver Losses To GOP Heading Into 2024 November 30, 2023
- NLRB Extends Effective Date of the Joint Employer Final Rule to Feb. 26, 2024 November 30, 2023
- ABC’s Construction Executive Wins National Honors for Magazine Redesign November 16, 2023
- DOL’s Unlawful Proposed Overtime Rule Will Disrupt Construction Workers’ Workplace Flexibility November 16, 2023
- Nonresidential Construction Spending Increases For the 16th Straight Month in September November 6, 2023