On July 11, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee held a full committee markup of numerous health care billsaimed at expanding access to health savings accounts (HSAs) and lowering health care premiums for American employers and employees. These bills contained critical provisions that ABC has expressed support for, including tax relief from Obamacare’s employer mandate, increasing contribution limits for HSAs and modernizing HSAs to allow for telehealth and wellness coverage. ABC is encouraged by the House’s progress on these important priorities to lower health care costs and eliminate burdensome policies for the construction industry and hardworking Americans.
- NLRB General Counsel Applauds DHS’s Process Enhancements for Supporting Labor Law Enforcement Investigations February 2, 2023
- FTC Releases Restrictive Proposed Rule Banning Noncompete Agreements January 26, 2023
- Inflation Easing: Monthly Construction Input Prices Drop 2.7% in December, Says ABC January 26, 2023
- ABC’s Construction Backlog Indicator Flat in December at Highest Level Since Q2 2019 January 19, 2023
- ABC and Procore Announce Strategic Partnership January 19, 2023