On July 11, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee held a full committee markup of numerous health care billsaimed at expanding access to health savings accounts (HSAs) and lowering health care premiums for American employers and employees. These bills contained critical provisions that ABC has expressed support for, including tax relief from Obamacare’s employer mandate, increasing contribution limits for HSAs and modernizing HSAs to allow for telehealth and wellness coverage. ABC is encouraged by the House’s progress on these important priorities to lower health care costs and eliminate burdensome policies for the construction industry and hardworking Americans.
- Treasury Releases Guidance on IRA Domestic Content Requirements May 21, 2023
- New Mackinac Study Expands Literature on Prevailing Wage Waste May 21, 2023
- Update Your Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form by July 25 May 18, 2023
- OSHA Announces National Emphasis Program To Prevent Falls May 18, 2023
- Construction Job Openings Down By 63,000 in March May 11, 2023