The state of Georgia will hold two U.S. Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5, 2021. The Senate currently stands at a 48 to 50 partisan split in favor of Republicans. Polling has remained within the margin of error across the board and Sens. David Perdues and Kelly Loeffler’s races will determine which party is in control of the U.S. Senate during the 117th Congress. An Ohio member of ABC has pledged to make a dollar-for-dollar match (up to $20,000) for all local contributions to the ABC National Free Enterprise Alliance. These will be used to support campaign efforts in the Georgia runoff elections.
- NLRB General Counsel Applauds DHS’s Process Enhancements for Supporting Labor Law Enforcement Investigations February 2, 2023
- FTC Releases Restrictive Proposed Rule Banning Noncompete Agreements January 26, 2023
- Inflation Easing: Monthly Construction Input Prices Drop 2.7% in December, Says ABC January 26, 2023
- ABC’s Construction Backlog Indicator Flat in December at Highest Level Since Q2 2019 January 19, 2023
- ABC and Procore Announce Strategic Partnership January 19, 2023