Columbus, OH – The Associated Builders and Contractors of Ohio announced the following legislative endorsements for the August 2nd Primary Election.
- Senate 13 Kirsten Hill over incumbent Nathan Manning
- House 17 Ryan McLain over incumbent Tom Patton
- House 46 Matt King over incumbent Thomas Hall
- House 55 Incumbent Scott Lipps over Thomas Goodwin
- House 61 Beth Lear over appointed Shawn Stevens
- House 65 Randy Law over incumbent Mike Loychik
- House 67 Melanie Miller (open seat)
- House 68 Thad Claggett over incumbent Mark Fraizer
- House 71 Incumbent Susan Manchester over J.J. Sreenan
- House 82 Ted Penner (open seat)
- House 86 Incumbent Darrel Kick over Scott Pullins
“ABC of Ohio endorses candidates that demonstrate support for the merit shop contractor by supporting free enterprise policies,” said Bryan Williams, president of ABC of Ohio.
“Governments in Ohio spend well over $5 billion annually on construction. We support legislators who prioritize the importance of fair and open competition. These endorsed candidates will fight to end local pay-to-play crony bid practices that fleece taxpayers and discriminate against 85% of the construction workforce which choose to be nonunion,” Williams said.